Saturday, July 12, 2008

10 Years


JD and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on Thursday the 10th. It is hard to believe we have been married that long. We went out to dinner at the Melting Pot in Salt Lake. That was an AWESOME place. We had a great time. JD now claims that is his favorite place to eat - too bad we can't afford to go there regularly. It was quite pricey but well worth it! Here's a picture of us with our uncooked meat. The kids got to sleep over at Grandpa and Grandma's house that night (not Marissa of course) but the boys. JD wrote me an amazing song! He played the guitar and sang it to me when we got home. This is the third song he has written just for me and boy do I feel special when he does that! It was a wonderful day and I feel extemly blessed in my life to have such an amazing man who loves me so much and to have 4 beautiful children! Life is good.

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Congratulations, 10 years is a wonderful milestone. You will not believe how fast the next 10 years will fly by! It is just so much fun to see how everyone is enjoying their families this summer. Hope you have a great week.

Breanne said...

Congrats!! You guys are so amazing. You are such examples of a great marriage and wonderful parents. Thanks for being such awesome neighbors and friends.

Shelene said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love anniversaries because it is one of three times during the year you KNOW you can score a babysitter! (Birthdays being the other two) We feel fortunate to share a ratty, old worn out fence with you guys!

de Arrieta said...

10 beautiful years! Here's to at least 50 more . . . with more songs to come!