Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Marissa is so cute







I just wanted to put some cute pictures up of my little girl. It is really fun having a girl in the family. She cracks us up so much with her personality. She loves shoes - and wants to change them regularly. She loves to tackle Tanner. Her hair is getting long and is still curly - I love it and am a bit jealous too! She is also always wanting to eat - going to the refrigerator and yelling for us to come and get her something. She is also a Daddy's girl. She loves her Daddy and is so excited when he comes home! And she is always getting into trouble - whether that be running to the toliet anytime the bathroom door is left open or stealing Daddy's ipod off his night stand or pulling all of the kleenexes out of the box. She is a handful of fun! We love Rissy Robin!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

She is cute!! I wish we lived a little closer so her and Sara could pull kleenex out of boxes together!

Breanne said...

I love that she loves shoes. Mara was totally into shoes at that age, and still is! Seeing her always makes me smile! She is just adorable!

Kristin said...

She is sooo cute, your pictures brought a smile to my face, which is a big deal....lol. Cutie pie Marissa!

Schauers Hours said...

The picture or her sitting in the drawer is so funny! What a cutie.