Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random



Dawson turned 9 today! I can hardly believe that he is that old. My little blue eyed boy is growing up so fast. Here we are last week with him getting his Wolf badge.
Brielle was blessed on Sunday. She did so well - not a peep. We had almost all of our families there. It was really nice and I am so grateful that I have JD as a priesthood holder in our home to bless our children! He is good man!
Brielle and Rissy. Today I left the room while Marissa was drinking one of those Kool Aid drink things. All the sudden Josh is yelling for me. Marissa had Brielle drinking the red kool ail. Brielle had a red tongue and a red shirt. Thanks Rissy Roo.
Brielle and Quezon. My little sister's baby. They were almost 3 pounds different in birth weight but now are about the same weight. Quezon is packing it in. He is half Samoan and he is a boy so I don't mind at all the he's passing Brielle in weight! It's fun to have these two so close in age! And now that the Leuluai's are here in Utah instead of Hawaii - it's even better.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful family! Babies don't drink kool-aid?

de Arrieta said...

What cuties! I love the fun randomness of your life with the kiddos and watching them grow!

I spoke with Shannon via email. She and Charles now have 8.