Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Randomness from the last 2 months


So here's Rissy Roo at 10am Monday morning. She'd had a fever all night but wanted to play with her friend soooo bad. "I'm all better." Well after a 10 minute crying fit in the hall she came to her room where Brielle and I were playing toys, climbed in her bed and cried some more. And suddenly it was quiet - and this is what I found. Poor girl - slept for 3 hours more. Yeah - I'm not sick - yeah right - mommy knows best! Funny thing when she woke up, she asked why she had slept in those clothes (tights, skirt, and shirt) and if she could have a bowl of cereal!

Toodles the Poodle (a few weeks ago).

Ahh, the girls playing together - love these moments.

Toodles the TOOT SNIFFER. So our sweet little puppy loves bad smells - lovely! If you are ever sitting on the floor and she smells a toot - she goes right to the source. She climbs and starts digging right where she thinks the smell is coming from (yep that means the crouch). It is actually the funniest thing ever. We've all been got passing some gas now and then. Best story was when we were all kneeling for family prayer, all the sudden the dog goes to this person and starts digging at the knees - uh oh caught! Everyone was laughing soooo hard - ok it was me and that just mad it all the more funny - cuz when mom toots it's such a rarity!

Pudding! YUMMY! Daddy gave this to them and then mommy cleaned it up!

Toodles and the bath! She doesn't like it too much and she looks like a wet rat. But when the girls are in the tub - she barks and tries to get in! Weird.

This dog is such a toddler! I swear she a Brielle do the exact same things. Especially the following me around everywhere I go.

I love this baby so much. She melts my heart everyday. She loves wearing necklaces and hats and carrying around babies! OHHHH - please don't grow up.

Look closely - that is a stuffed animal but on top of that stuffed animal is a real animal. Toodles and Tanner share a bed and she loves sleeping by his head!


1 comment:

Schauers Hours said...

That post had me laughing! I love your snapshots of a-day-in-the-life and the witty dialogue that went with it.