Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wondering

Wondering why:
some people seem to get kicked while they're down.
Something I will never understand.
But must have FAITH in Heavenly Father's Plan.
So many people to pray for
Remember each by name
I know Our Father is listening
And I will pray Again and Again.

I am asking for prayers for my friend from high school who's husband was told yesterday that he has a brain tumor. No word yet on if if is cancerous or not. But tomorrow they will be taking out 1/4 of his brain and the big tumor. Erin is no stranger to trial. 4 years ago her 2 year old son suffered a stroke from ecoli poisoning. My heart hurts for her and her family. Please remember them in your prayers.
http://www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com/

1 comment:

de Arrieta said...

I pray that all turned out all right. Faith and trust sometimes are hard things to rely on, but yet they can be the most rewarding as well.