Monday, August 18, 2008

Bear Lake, Bear Lake, Swimming in Bear Lake!

Our annual Bear Lake trip with the Farrells was a blast this year! JD and the boys wrote a song on the drive up there about the fun things we do in Bear Lake.

Bear Lake is so cool, it's like a swimming pool
I go there all the time, cause I have a real good time.

There's sea shells on the beach, I go there with bare feet
4wheelers I will ride, if I see a bear I will hide.

(Chorus) Bear Lake, bear lake, swimming in bear lake
Bear lake, bear lake, I hope there's no snake in the lake

The Jet skis are so fun, to me they're number one.
They're just like little boats, and I'm so glad they float

Bear Lake, bear lake, swimming in bear lake
Bear lake, bear lake, it's no fun with an ache!

The beach was a great. Marissa got her first taste of sand - yum! Tanner was the king of the jet ski. I believe he went out on it the most out of everyone there- go Tanner! Dawson wasn't too sure about the jet ski but he loved riding with grandpa on his motorcycle and with Daddy on the 4wheeler. Josh loved everything - he was game for anything!

JD just loves being with me - so I'm sure that was his favorite part! I loved taking our bikes out on the dirt road but my most favorite part was sitting around the kitchen table on our last morning enjoying my parents and my sister and her husband and JD. Fun conversation and good laughs. I love my family! Can't wait till we all (Becky and Edwin and Zyon and Bobby and Mo) can go together.

Bear Lake, bear lake, swimming in bear lake!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

So cute! I will have to have JD sing it for me the next time I see him :)
I love the pictures, especially the one of Marissa having a grand ole time in the water.

Leuluai's said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!! I hope we do get to go with you guys some day!! :)