Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of School - Yippee!

I always wondered why you would hear parents saying that they couldn't wait for school to start. Now I really understand. It's not necessarily because you can't wait to have them gone for 6 hours a day - for me it's more about the routine and schedule we get back into!

Dawson McKay Hanks - 2nd Grade - Miss Westenskow - Had a great first day of school - said he teacher never yells! Yeah!

Joshua John Hanks - 4th Grade - Mr. Stevenson - Had an awesome day - made a new friend! Yeah

Dawson, Kiki, Tanner, and Joshua - Go Bonneville Broncos!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

I remember my days of being a Bronco! Yeah for school starting!

de Arrieta said...

I love how they are holding their hands to say the year they are in with school. My goodness, a 4th grader! YIKES. They are making us old Stacey!

Kyle and Krista said...

Josh looks like he should be in high school - he's getting so big. School is so fun!