Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Auntie Alissa is home from her mission. She served in the Oakland California Temple Square Mission! (Her mission was where I grew up. She even had a zone conference in one of the Pleasanton buildings- I'm so jealous -I miss it a lot!) We are so glad she is home! Lissy met Rissy for the first time!

What is that? Some kind of Tanner fish monster? He had a great time swimming in the hot tub!

Yes Josh and Dawson did go off the slide into the freezing pool! They would go down the slide then swim as fast as they could to get to the warm hot tub. They loved it!

We don't usual venture to the strip because it is always a total mess to drive down there but we did this time. We wanted to go to the M&M world. We made it there with JD grumbling about traffic and me grumbling about how much I hate Las Vegas because of all the filth everywhere. "Boys look at me, boys look over here, boys let's just close our eyes for a while!"

We met Red the M&M who lost his M in Las Vegas. (It's a 10min 3D movie they show there). Tanner was pretty freaked out to see that walking M&M (personally I think he was faking his fear just so he could scream like a girl in the store). It was pretty funny though! Marissa didn't mind Red at all!

This was on our last night there. The boys zonked out in like 5 minutes! And if you know my kids, especially Josh, that is totally unprecedented. Here they are on grandma and grandpa's bed!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

It looks like you had a great weekend! I love the Tanner Fish!

Schauers Hours said...

Vacationtime! How did Marissa sleep? That is so funny about averting your children's eyes. I'd be grumbling too.

John Hanks said...

We had a good time, too!