Thursday, November 20, 2008

Farrell Kids

My sister Becky is in town from Hawaii for a couple of weeks and we did something we have never done before - we went out. We went out just the 5 of us. First stop an italian restruant called Mark Anthony's in Riverton. My cousin and her husband own it and Mark hooked us up. Much thanks to him!

The food was great and the company lovely! I think my siblings probably wonder what planet I came from with all my randomness. Maybe they could just tell that I don't get out much. We had a great time eating and talking and finding out what everyone enjoys doing!

Next stop bowling alley - but alas it was league night and no open lanes. So we head to Classic Skating. Yes we went rollerskating. Tyler was a little bit embarrassed that we were doing it but I think he had fun anyway. I think Tyler was the only one who fell when a crazy kid on a scooter just about ran him down.

After rollerskating we played LaserTag - I've never done that and it was fun. The place was a little ghetto but it was fun to run around shooting at each other. I think the girls won. Over all it was a great night and I am so glad we did it. I can't think of the last time we have all been together without any kids - a long time. Thanks Tah, Becky, Bobby, and Ty - I love you guys!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

That is so fun to go out with just siblings! Sounds like you had a great time.

Schauers Hours said...

You are AWESOME going out with your siblings. I need to do that sometime, I feel totally out of touch with all of them except Jesse! FUN