Friday, April 10, 2009

Tannerism 04/08/09

Background: Tanner and Marissa have been going to a daycare at the gym while I work out a couple of days a week.

Mom: So Tanner, how was daycare today?
Tanner: Fine
Mom: What did you do?
Tanner: Played on that basketball hoop until Rissy started crying so I had to go and help her.
Mom: So you didn't get to play very long?
Tanner: No - Rissy needed me.
Mom: Tanner, I am so proud of you for always being so good to your sister and helping her feel happy when I'm not there. You are such a nice brother.
Tanner: (Very matter of factly) Well that's what brothers are for.

Lesson from a 5 year old!

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

Awe...how sweet! Sounds like he is a great big brother.

Breanne said...

That is just the cutest ever!! I know Xander wouldn't do that for Mara!!!

Schauers Hours said...

Ha Ha, that was very grown up of him!

Natalie said...

That is so cute. Maybe I should try the daycare thing at the gym.