Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tanner Graduates!

Tanner is finally officially ready for kindergarten. I guess that's what it means when you graduate from preschool!
Here is his cute little class - they did so great on their program!

Tanner is a very boisterous singer. I can always hear him whether it's in his school program, or primary, or at home! I love that he loves to sing.

This picture is of him singing "Jeremiah was a bullfrog". This was my favorite. He was so cute and I loved hearing all the children sing the funny words! It was adorable.

Tanner's teacher loved having Tanner in her class. She was great. She gave Tanner the "most eager to learn" award because he surpassed everything she had for him. She said that she could have given Tanner every award because he was super at everything. What a nice thing to say. Miss Konnie did a great job teaching him and Tanner loved preschool.

1 comment:

Francis Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. What a great teacher to have for preschool! Tayler loved Miss Konnie!