Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dawson's 8th Birthday!

May 4th 2001 - Dawson McKay Hanks was born! He has been so much fun to have in our family!


He is a bundle of fun. Dawson has a contagious laugh. It is so fun to watch him enjoy life!



I was once described as being "spicey" - I would have to say that that trait has been passed down! Dawson is spicey and fiesty yet sweet and loveable! He is awesome at everything he does - he is a hard worker and a great helper!


We love Dawson so much and we are excited to watch him continue to grow up! You rock Dawson!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Remember when you were my VT and he was a newborn? Can you believe how fast time flies? Crazy.

Breanne said...

I can't believe how much Marissa looks like his baby pictures!!
Happy Birthday Dawson!!

Schauers Hours said...

I love those pictures of Dawson! What a cu- I mean handsome kid.

Natalie said...

His baby picture looks so much like Marissa :)