Monday, June 29, 2009

It's been awhile


I have no idea where Marissa got this habit from. ( Must be genetics from Grandma Farrell)! It sure is cute though. She doesn't slurp yet.


Mondays are Family Fun day this summer. One of our trips was to Antelope Island. That isn't the most exciting place to visit but hey now we can say we've been there. We even took our cute cousin Taylor!

We did get a new dishwasher - Hooray! JD installed it and did a marvelous job - no floods! And Marissa just can't get enough of her daddy no matter what he is doing!

Grandpa Hanks visited and was very proud when Marissa let him hold her! Oh and he also got on our trampoline and jumped a couple times! Yes it is true - I didn't think to get the camera!

Movie night on mom and dad's bed. JD set up the projector in our room the other night and the kids watched Scooby Doo and then JD and I watched Forever Strong when they went to bed. Fun to have a big screen!

Lawn mowing turned water fight turned chilling in the pool! JD is fully clothed in the pool! The kids had a great time with their awesome Daddy.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

WE're totally planning on Antelope Island this summer too. Now I know not to have high expectations :) Your kids are so cute.

Schauers Hours said...

Wow, how fun it would be to have a big back yard like that! With a tramp. I'm happy for you and the new dishwasher! Where is antelope island? Never heard of it.

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm glad you're having a good summer. We went to antelope island once and almost got eaten alive by bugs. I don't know if I'll ever go back, but you're right, now we can say we've been there!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures. I'm so proud of JD putting in the dishwasher - he takes after Undle Merlin! (That's who installed out last dishwasher!) Your pool looks like lots of fun! Don't think I've ever seen one that big. I'll bet the kids love it. (and the adults too!)
Love,
Mom/Linda