Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I LOVE Camping!

Even though it is TONS of work and it took me like 2 days to recover, I really love to go camping. I love being in the outdoors and enjoying the beauty that Heavenly Father has blessed us with. It's funny because JD and I love camping for very different reasons but it's really nice that we both love to do it. I think it is GREAT for the kids. They love it too! So here was our recent trip to American Fork Canyon with JD's sisters and their families and Aunt Nancy! We hope next year (we are making this an annual thing - that JD's brother and wife and JD's parents will join us). Nothing like roughing it!




Marissa loved getting her head wet under the spicket before our hike!










Rock World. The kids found this fun place and spent a lot of time there. Lots of rocks to climb up on and hiding places!

Here are all the cousins! They had so much fun together!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time!!! There is nothing like building memories in the mountains with cousins! What darling pictures of everyone!