Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We love Bear Lake

So Bear Lake this year with the Farrells was a blast. We had so much fun on the beach. All my pictures are at the beach because my camera broke after. So we will only have memories in our heads of the fun rides on the four wheelers. Josh and Dawson even went solo on the 4 wheelers this year. Scary but they did great and were cautious. We had good food, good company, and lots of fun times to remember forever. This is really a fun time for our kids. On the first morning there - Dawson comes up to me and hugs me saying "Thanks mom for bringing us to Bear Lake - I love it here"!
The boys and their cousins! They love digging rivers in the sand.

Rissy on the jet ski before her fun ride with Daddy.

Marissa and Ian eating lunch!

My 90 year old Grandma not a second thought on the matter of whether or not she would go on a ride with her son!

My Grandma rocks. Can you really believe she is on here? I was shocked when she said she'd go. I thought I'd have to do a little coaxing but she is all for adventure. I hope I am too when I'm 90!

We also got a 9 month pregnant Krista on the jet skis for a ride. Way to go Tah!

Daddy and his little sweetie swimming in Bear Lake.

It's the Bear Lake sand monster! Yuck. But she loved it!

Fun in the sand!!

More of the sand monster!

This is on the second day at the beach. It started to get windy and rainy and Marissa and Fudge went and hid in the van! I loved this picture of them checking out the happenings from the back seat!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your grandma is just adorable! I want to be like that when I'm 90, too! There's something about sand that kids just love! I love the pictures of Marissa in the sand! Too cute! Is this a family traditions of yours to vacation there? Do you camp or stay in a cabin?

Schauers Hours said...

Isn't bear lake so fun! I had a moment of hide-in-the-car-from-the-wind too the third day. Lookds like a great time.