Friday, February 5, 2010

Huge

So I went to pick up Tanner at school yesterday. I usually don't get out of the car but since there wasn't really anywhere to wait I parked. As I was waiting for the bell to ring - I noticed a couple of teenagers waiting for a younger sibling. Anyway - they caught my eye. As I was standing there - I see the one girl turn to her friend and say something in her ear. Immediately the friend turns towards me (that's when you know someone is talking about you) and I see her mouth say "oh my gosh she is HUGE!" Wow - if that doesn't make you want to cry. I just about did. Come on baby - get here already!

6 comments:

Erin said...

They are just teenagers who will have the pleasure of experiencing huge some other day. In your pictures you don't look huge! I think your one of those people are look awesome when they are pregnant. When your not pregnant too! Hang in there she will be here soon

Kelly said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. It makes me smile, but if I'd been there I'd have chased after them for you and smashed their cell phone or ipod! Hang in there!!

Natalie said...

Sorry Stacy! But I have to say I love knowing there is another woman out there who also gets "huge" when she's pregnant :) When I was only 7 months, the Bishop came up and said, "So you're due any day now right?" He couldn't believe it when I said I had two months left :) Hang in there!

Shelene said...

Ditto to all those comments! One day for sure....those girls will look back and wish they were as cute as that lady at the school. :) Keep up the good work!!!

de Arrieta said...

Huge??? My goodness, you are pregnant and your children tend to be bigger babies. You hang in there and know that you are carring something so special. You will show them huge when this love bug comes out!

Kristin said...

I think you are one of the cutest pregnant people out there. I know this is a little late, but I just wanted to tell you that. Teenagers....sigh.