Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting Ready!

Finally it is almost February. I am so looking forward to February! I love February!
This pregnancy has been pretty rough on me. Maybe it's that I'm 32 and having my fifth child. Maybe it's that the other 4 were all over 9 lbs., and one 10 pounder and my body says enough already. Maybe it's just tough having lots of kids to take care of and be pregnant at the same time. Whatever it is - I am so excited for February!
I know my due date isn't till the 22nd but maybe just once I will have a baby early like 2 weeks or so - that would be really nice! Anyway - we are slowly getting ready here. JD painted the girls room and Tanner's new room a couple weeks ago. These pictures don't really do it justice but I thought I'd try.
Here we have our first pinkish purplish room! I LOVE it. It's funny how different it looks in our hallway when you look down and see this color. It's pretty! Marissa is ready to share her room with the baby. She loves to feel my tummy and say "she kicked me!" I wondering if I will ever get to hold my baby without Marissa wanting her too. This will be exciting!

And here we have Tanner's new room. JD and I really like the dark blue in this room. It is much better than what we chose before and it just fits! Tanner is liking it too, I think! I am so glad JD painted. I was so sick of the colors in these rooms but I didn't want to be a nag! :) He did it and he was happy to do it - I love that guy!

So if you didn't get the point of my post - February is almost here! Yippee for February!

5 comments:

noy9ers said...

If you get your wish of 2 weeks early you could be loving January!! :)

Kelly said...

I didn't know you were having another girl. Yippee! Here's hoping you have her early!

de Arrieta said...

I too was shocked to hear that you are having another girl! What a great surprise to read!

Hang in there! I feel your pain with the freaking out, stressed out, and feeling like you're just not sure how it is all going to happen, but the Lord knows us. Plus, you are one heck of a momma and will be great.

Just think, we may be having our kiddos around the same time :) If I go my usual 4 weeks early thing.

I am wishing you the best of thoughts!

Emily said...

Love the new paint color! How fun!! Can't wait to see the new little baby!! Marissa is going to be the BEST big sister!

Kristin said...

Hooray for February! I'm so excited for you too, I bet you are exhausted. We are going to get you your carseat, we are all set with a new one now! Thinking about you!!!!!