Monday, January 10, 2011

I wish.....

I wish I had a picture to sum up our life right now - there are quite a few that I could put on but not just ONE. So instead, I decided to put this adorable little (almost) 11 month old to represent. The word that describes our life right now is - CRAZY! But you know once again this little adorable one keeps me from actually going CRAZY. A baby is an amazing, miraculous blessing. I see in her everything that is good and worthwhile. I feel complete joy when she smiles at me. I know I can make it another day. And you know, I even feel that way when my 11 year old makes me laugh when I didn't think I felt like laughing, when my 9 year old gives me a big kiss, even when my 7 year old hands me a note telling me he REALLY does love me, and when my 3 year old wants to cuddle! I am extremely blessed - so, what if the rest is total Craziness!

No comments: