Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Boys and their Girl!

I just thought I would post a few cute pictures of my handsome boys holding their pride and joy! I am missing a picture of Tanner with Marissa but when I get a good one I will post it. These boys love their little sister and she is such a good baby. We really love having her around. When she cries (which isn't very often) and the boys say something like she cries so much - I just have to laugh because thinking back they cried much, much, much more. Marissa just had her 2 month visit and weighed 12 lbs. 14 oz. and was 24.5 inches long. Hard to believe that she was my biggest baby born because now she is my littlest 2 month old. Funny how that all works out, huh? Just an interesting side note, I had the doctor look up how much Tanner weighed at his 2 month visit and he was 16 lbs and Tanner was my smallest at birth (9lbs. 3 oz). WOW! (Oh and by the way the picture with Dawson and Marissa - that happens to be a 30 year old dress that me and my sister used to wear. I just thought it would be fun to dress her in it for church today.)


4 comments:

Schauers Hours said...

I had a few of those 30 year old outfits too, but they never made it outside my house. :)

Kyle and Krista said...

What cute boys and girl! That's cool you found one of our old dresses to put Marissa in but that sure makes us sound old.

Breanne said...

I love the pic of her asleep with JD. Those are the best moments for Dads and Moms. I was very lucky to hold her during Sunday School. Thanks again JD!!!!

Leuluai's said...

Dang 30 year old sistah...my neice is so precious!!