Friday, February 8, 2008

Ice, Ice Baby (I'm a dork - I know!)


I know we all probably have icicles in our yards but this one was so fun. We have been watching it for over a week and it kept getting longer and longer. Usually when we have an icicle there it falls before it gets to long so this one was rare. Today when I looked out it was past the top of the deck and it was looking a little wobbely so I snapped a picture of Tanner with it. Then I pulled it off. It was huge and heavy and it was bigger than Tanner. Oh what fun winter is!

4 comments:

Breanne said...

That is awesome! I love icicles!!

Francis Family said...

Wow that is a huge icicle!

Leuluai's said...

Wow...we don't have any of those in our yard...hahaha!!

Eric and Shelene said...

I pulled one off our house too(which you can see in the background!..I feel famous!) Then I threw it out in the yard just to see what would happen ...don't worry...I am a dork too.