Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thumbsucker and Pooper


So Marissa has done things different again. She is our first thumbsucker. She is so funny because she always has her hands in her mouth. It is actually very cute. I am sure it won't be so cute when she is 14 but it is cute now. (Kidding about the 14 part but she does have an aunt who sucked her thumb till she was 11 - when I met her)! Marissa is such a joy!


Here is Marissa with her great grandparents - the Seastrands! Grandma was so nice and watched all 4 of the kids last night so I could go to yoga with my friend! Grandma Seastrand is amazing! At 70something she is still going strong! We sure love her and Grandpa lots!

Now the pooping story! At church on Sunday JD took Marissa to High Priest Group (the youth were at the Music and the Spoken word). So he sits down in class and Marissa lets out a huge rumble in your pants! Very loud (JD tells me)! He looks around and everyone is looking at him and he points to Marissa, "it was her I swear"! He was sitting next to Brother Bragg (who happens to be a very funny man)! And JD leans over and jokes "Now there's something you don't hear in high priests very often." Brother Bragg comes right back with "Well...actually....!" And JD and Jim just bust up laughing! So I guess there are those rumbles in high priests now and again! Thanks Marissa for giving us a good laugh!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

That's a great story!! And yes, Jim is hilarious!! I know that first hand, him being my uncle :)

Leuluai's said...

Marissa is getting cuter and cuter everyday!! She looks like a Hanks!!