Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Joys of My Life!


Happy St. Patrick's Day! It was funny because when Dawson asked me why we celebrate this holiday - I wasn't even sure. Then Josh proceeds to tell us that we (United States) celebrate it more than the Irish do. Interesting - still don't know why we really dress in green and all that Jazz but I am Irish so I go along with it. Dawson would infact not wear green on Monday. He wanted to see if a leprechaun would pinch him. I told him that he would be pinched alot at school if he didn't wear any green but he insisted. So even after much coaxing from me to at least take a green shirt he headed off to school and got pinched like 20 times. Funny - he probably got pinched more at home than at school that day.


I thought how old Josh is looking these days. He just keeps growing up so fast.

Tanner learned to ride his two wheeler last summer and had a great time as long as he didn't have to stop. Finally towards the end of the summer he was getting the brakes down a little better. This year since it's been nice he's tried his bike out but alas it has been too small for him. So he has taken over riding Dawson's bike now. It is so fun to watch him and he is able to stop good too. The only thing left for him to perfect is getting on and starting by himself. Dawson's bike is just a tad to tall so he can't quite reach the ground. But I am sure that problem will be fixed soon.

Marissa is growing like a weed. I can't believe she is 4 months old. She is such a good baby - I know I've said that before but it is so nice. And her smile just melts my heart.


JD and Marissa playing the guitar. It actually looks like she is trying to play. I love it. Marissa loves to hear daddy play and sing the song he wrote for her. The boys have caught on and love to sing it to her too. It is precious. Life is good. I feel very blessed!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Ok, I really need to hear this song! :)

Leuluai's said...

My nephews are so handsome...and my neice is beautiful!!!

Zy crawled today and he clapped...so he crawls a few steps and then sits up and starts clapping for himself!! It is so cute!!

Our computer crashed...so I am using the one in the TVA office...suck!! I will try and post something soon!!