Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not much to say sooo.....




I can't think of much to say so I thought I'd post a few pictures of the recent days. Here is Marissa finally liking tummy-time! And doing well with it too! Sweet Tanner and little sweetie (as he calls her). When he gives her his ten thousand kisses and I say "Okay Tanner that's enough." He replies "But I LOVE her!" What can I say to that. And then I had to get a eye shot of Marissa. She has beautiful, big blue eyes! It is so fun - I just think she is so pretty! But hey I am a little bit biased! Spring is coming finally - YIPEE! We have spent several days outside when the weather was nice! My sister in Hawaii would die if she knew my kids were playing outside in shorts and t-shirts in 50 degree weather! But hey it's warm to us!

1 comment:

Leuluai's said...

You are right...I can't believe you are letting your kids do that...I am cold just thinking about that!! Marisa's eyes are so beatuiful! I miss those kids so much...I can't wait to see them again...in November I guess! I love you guys and miss you!