Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Just me and my mom! I really don't have many pictures of me , let alone with my mom - so I thought yesterday would be the perfect opportunity for a few pictures! We would have had a few with Tah if she wasn't sick! No sick pictures - I'm sure Krista appreciates that! Next time.

A four generation shot now - Grandma Farrell (my dad's mom), my mom, me and Marissa!

Grandma and Ian. And then Grandma, Ian, and Rissy Robin! We sure love her!


We left Tanner up at Grandma's for a couple of days for some special time with Grandpa and Grandma. I think he needs it. Plus he will get to hang with his cousins every day since they live 2 doors a way. Lucky duck! Thanks mom and dad for having him!
Thanks to J.D. for a fabulous breakfast on Mother's Day. It was amazing! I don't know how he made crepes better than usual but they were truly he best I have ever had! And he did the dishes too! Yippee! I wish I had a pictures with all my sweeties to go here but I didn't think of that yesterday. I love being a mom! I think I have the best children in the world and I am so thankful for each one and their uniqueness! And for an amazing, hot, strong, wonderful husband!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

I love Marissa's smile. I can totally see you in her! Happy Mother's Day!

Francis Family said...

Wow! You look so much like your mom!

Leuluai's said...

Don't get your hopes up big sis...your friends only said you look like mom because they didn't see me next to her!! :) But I am jelous...once again...that you got to spend the day with mom and grandma and the family!! Marissa seriously is so adorable! She is pretty! I love those rosy cheeks! I talked to Tanner when he was at mom's house...he sounded like he missed you!