Thursday, August 27, 2009

A New School Year!

Here we are with all 3 Hanks boys in school! Happy Day! Today was Tanner's first day of kindergarten. He was so excited.

He is lucky to know so many kids from our ward in the two afternoon classes! And of the 3 girls that were in his preschool class - all 3 are in his kindergarten class! Fun!

Mommy getting a kiss as he is walking in! He had a wonderful time. And I got a big almost knock me over hug when he came out of class at the end of the day! Go Tanner!

Here we are with these older mature boys! Josh is in 5th grade and Dawson is in 3rd grade! That first day of school they were up at 6:45am and couldn't eat my special breakfast I made (too nervous and excited), and were just about to drive me nuts with their excitement. I couldn't wait to get them out the door! They are LOVING their teachers!

Just take a look at Dawson's face - that just says it all about the morning and how crazy excited they were! He looks like he's had a few too many doughnuts and caffiene. Funny!

And finally - Mr. Hanks! The hottest math teacher around! Starting his 10th year of teaching. He is such a stud. And I am going to brag about my good husband for a minute (I don't do that too often so I hope you can all handle it). So he is teaching Alegbra 2 Honors, Pre Calc, and Calculus. He teaches 3 classes on A days and has one prep. On B days he has no prep so he teaches 4 classes straight. Of all his classes the smallest has 35 students in it and the biggest has 37. Now there is a reason for that - he is the BEST! He really is a great teacher - one who cares and takes the time to do his best. I am so proud of him! He is making a difference in the world and doing something that he loves. We may not make a lot of money but we are happy and blessed. I love you JD! Thanks for working hard and allowing me to be able to stay home and take care of our family! The sacrifices are worth it!

1 comment:

Schauers Hours said...

That was a nice post Stacy! I love that picture of you two. I'm so happy that you guys are happy.