Thursday, January 31, 2008

Career Day




The boys had career day at school last Friday. Josh knew exactly what he wanted to be - Mr. Hanks - a math teacher. It was really cute. He dressed up just like Daddy would for school - brown church pants and a collar shirt (tucked in too). He even wore a name tag that said "Mr. Hanks". Dawson on the other hand went through quite a list a careers. Fireman, astronuant, basketball player, etc. He finally settled on a basketball player. He wanted to wear a jersey and shorts to school but being the mother that I am I couldn't allow him to go outside in the freezing weather all day at school in shorts! So I made him wear sweats under and boy was that uncomfortable! He came home telling me how annoying that was to wear all day long! Oh well and least he was warm! (If anyone can help me figure out how to rotate this picture - I would gladly appreciate it. It is right side up in our library of picture but when I post it - it's not right! URG)

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Does your computer automatically rotate your pictures?? I would open the pic and make sure that it looks the way you want it before you post it! :) I hope that helped!

Btw: The boys looked cute!!! (I bet JD was proud)

Schauers Hours said...

I bet I could figure it out if I was at your computer, but trying to communicate tech support is impossible for me. Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow.