Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas! Lots of family to see and lots of food to eat.

Here we are with just our little family for our quiet Christmas Eve dinner. JD and I think this is our favorite night. He makes clam chowder and I make a cheesy corn chowder. We use the nice china and eat by candlelight. It's so nice and the kids love it.

After we open presents at home and play for a couple of hours, we head up to my parents house and spend the rest of the day there. Lots of fun. JD and I got a new grill - yippee! We've already tried it out and it's wonderful. The kids love being with their cousins and having christmas dinner with everyone. MMMM - I love Christmas dinner



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. And now the new one is right around the corner! Good luck!

Emily said...

I loved hearing about your candle light dinner tradition! What a fun thing to look forward to each year!! And the dog in the last picture is HUGE!!!! Is it an inside dog all the time?!! Wow!!