Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow and Sledding (a couple different times)!

It's been awhile - so it will take me a couple of days to catch up. But here is the fam sledding. The first time was on Christmas Eve and we had the whole hill to ourselves. We had a great time! The second time was up at my parents house on the golf course on New Years Day. Oh boy was it crowded. I thought someone was gonna die. There were so many people there and everyone going every which way! But it was tons of fun and everyone had a blast. We love snow!










2 comments:

Schauers Hours said...

Looks sunny and fun! I took the kids sledding last week and it was the best to have the sun rays hit me for a couple hours, even if all they hit were my cheeks.

Emily said...

Such CUTE pictures!! I love sledding, too, but it also makes me nervous when there are tons of people! Glad you all were safe and had so much fun!